i think that my bucket list items change. a lot. depending on my mood or if i've done one and it lead to another and so on. i don't think i'll change my mind about some of these items but one never knows. i hope i can look back and smile. probably laugh too.
- visit the Louvre. i want to spend hours breathing it in and enjoying the scenery.
- take james to the san diego zoo.
- work an aid station/water stop for a large run. one much larger than in oklahoma.
- find a charity and give both my time and money regularly to support and encourage others to do so.
- go to a world cup with my husband.
- learn how to play chess.
- go on a weekend get-a-away with my mom. and splurge.
- complete a triathlon. (yes, i had to mark marathon off and set another physical goal)
- read the Bible from cover to cover.