12.11.2010

shop til you drop.

weekends are just busy this time of year.  the stores are packed, the register lines are outrageous and the traffic is a nightmare.  unfortunately, weekends are the time when you must brave the elements and go shopping.  this morning i set out on my errands and the boys went to theirs.  they went to lowe's.

i got this text message from mr. h:

my helper fell asleep...


ya think?  he said he fell asleep on the way out there and just stayed asleep through the whole store.  he loves lowe's.  james is going to be hacked when he realizes that he didn't get to drive the race car! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying of cuteness! I don't know if I have ever seen something so hilarous! Can you imagine if you were another shopper in the store and you saw this? hahah sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete