5.01.2009

Friday Funny....

I love my pups, Waylon and Utah. Waylon is a dumpster diving basset hound and Utah is Ben's "prize winning" white german shepherd. I got Waylon 2+ years ago to be a cuddly, porch dog and instead I got a stubborn, hyper, howling, long-eared terror. I truly think that he believes his name is "Waylon No". I call him piggy, rub his belly and say "nom nom nom" and really thinks he is in heaven. He recently has put on a few pounds. I think it is sympathy weight for me and my pregnancy. Ben got Utah almost 3 years ago to be his watch dog and bark back at the yappers next door. Utah is a cuddle bug, spoiled rotten and deathly afraid of storms. He refuses to be in the backyard and whines when he doesn't get his way. Needless to say, we are head over heels for our furry friends....or as Ben would say, "his homies".



I received this joke via email from my friend, a fellow dog lover, and I still laugh when I think about it. I hope you enjoy it and have a great weekend!

This is literally a 'church signs' debate, being played out in a Southern US town, between Our Lady of Martyrs Catholic Church, and Cumberland Presbyterian, a fundamentalist church. From top to bottom shows you the response and counter-response over time. The Catholics are displaying a much better sense of humor! You get the impression that the Presbyterians are actually taking this seriously and are getting a bit upset...




I think my pups will definitely go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment